Saturday, April 2, 2011

This week I had a rare run of good customer service. On Monday, I stopped at CVS to get Billy some Schick Quattro ravor blades bc they were having a sale. When I got home and opened them, one of the packages had nothing in it! So I decided that going back to the baffoons at CVS would probably not help and I decided to call Schick. They were very apologetic and sent me a coupon for new blades. Bravo, Schick. Way to take ownership. Next, I went to Publix and they accept competitor coupons. I had a $5 off your bill coupon from Winn-Dixie and it wouldn't scan. The manager gave it to me anyway. Last weekend, I got a pair of khakis at Marshalls for B and laid them on the bed for him to try on. Next thing I know, Patton had chewed the tags off of them AND Billy tried them on and they didn't fit. I put the tag remnants and the receipt in a baggy and trecked back to Marshalls. The lady laughed when I told her the story and happily exchanged them with the correct size for me. I went to the Wachovia ATM to deposit some of the birthday checks I received and when I put in my bank card, a screen with balloons came up to say Happy Birthday! What a nice gesture! In January, I switched to paperless billing with AT&T bc they lured me in with a $10 visa gift card. I noticed that I hadn't received it yet so I called them up. Turns out they didn't have it in their rewards system, but they are sending one out to me ASAP. Now, this is a case of them just correcting their mistake, but at least I didn't have to pull teeth to make it happen! Lastly, a creepster produce stockerat Wal-Mart goes over and above every Saturday to tell me how pretty I am. Now, I fly through that section with my head down to avoid him...he can keep his customer service to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment