Thursday, March 31, 2011

I was cruising etsy last night and was about to buy 3 of these pictures to frame:

But as I looked closer, it wasn't a drawing like I thought it was. It is a print that was put onto a page of a dictionary. I was close to dropping $30 for 3 of them, which is a good deal, don't get me wrong, but I think if I really want them, I should try to do it myself first. Surely, I can find an old dictionary at Salvation Army or someplace like that. And if I really want to be honest, I have several pieces of framed artwork in our 3rd bedroom that are just sitting on the floor, so I probably don't have much business buying any more.

Today is my day at our northern campus, which I love! Everyone is so nice and friendly. I even had a dream the other night about being surrounded my alligators and chow chow dogs...which I think has to do with me being around mean people the other 4 days of the week. You know, since I'm a dream interpreter and everything.

I also had one about Patton being 107 pounds. But that is a little too close to reality. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment