Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm a little confused on one thing. How does Catherine Elizabeth get shortened to "Kate" with a "K"? I'm sure there is some reasoning behind this. But if I were going to be a princess, that would be all that mattered to me! Call me anything you want! I was getting sick of all the wedding coverage over the past several months because I didn't care much about the royals of another country. Heck, they don't even govern anything! But as soon as I got out of the shower this morning, I turned it on just as William and Kate began to walk back down the aisle. And what a trek! I wonder if they have rehearsals just like we do in the US? Or do they have microphones in their ears telling them what to do? Either way, I thought they both looked calm as could be!
I love loved her dress! I still till this day wonder why I never tried on a lace dress! Also, if I were the little girl's mother on the left, I would have had a talk with her about smiling and look a little more excited! That was her 15 minutes of fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment