Monday, April 4, 2011

If you did not catch the Country Music Awards on TV last night, you missed out. They were so refreshing! I have more respect for most country music artists than pop music entertainers. Yes, entertainers. Do you see Katy Perry or Ke$ha rocking their own guitars? Didn't think so. I love Miranda Lambert and I thought she deserved all of her awards.
Lady A even thanked her for winning Album of the year last year, so they could win this year. Also, Taylor Swift, who I may be too old to be a fan of, won artist of the year. I saw a special on her about a year ago about how she designs all of her own shows, videos, and obviously writes and signs her own music. Well deserved award, in my opinion.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my pop music just as much as any other girl, but sometimes I just don't want to hear a voice synthesizer.

Tim McGraw is coming here again next month. We saw him last May, but Billy was pretty unruly, so I don't think we'll be going again. Lady A opened for him last year and this year it is going to be the Band Perry, who I also really like! We'll see what happens though. I would really like to see him again with the calm, normal version of my dear husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment