Friday, April 22, 2011

Who joneses for food more than me? Only my dear husband. He wants very specific things all the time. Like a chicken tender sub from Publix or a Dunkin Donuts coffee. Let's be real - it is rarely anything that I make that he wants. One thing though that he always wants is dessert and I would say we have something on hand most of the time. He other day he said that it's ok if we have dessert every day because we're past the point of getting fat. He is dumb. I'm 28 and he's 31. I'm sure our metabolism will slow down a bit more between now and say....65? So I do not buy into that argument, thank goodness. But most of the time, I do oblige and make something and of course eat something too.

Today's easier than easy bake oven dessert is brownie cookies! All you need is a box of brownie mix, an egg, 2tbs water and 1/3 cup of oil. Grease the pan, throw some dough on like so:



And voila! COOKIES for all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment