Saturday, April 9, 2011

We say Limitless last night in the Theatre with tickets B's mom got us. It wasn't one of the best movies I've ever seen, but we both really did like it. Perhaps I was a fan because Bradley Cooper was in it? Ohh yes. Behind Jake Gyllehaal, he's probably my fav. I did hate his character in He's Just Not That Into You though.
When the move was starting, it showed Robert DeNiro's name on the screen and all the NY transplants(which is all that exists down here) around us resoundingly commented, "Ohh Robert DeNiro" like they didn't know he was going to be in the movie. I saw another lady who brought a book into the theatre. Wow, she had low expectations of the movie.

On the way home from our little date night, we each got a Wendy's Frosty. So all in all, a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment