Monday, April 11, 2011

For months...I have been seeing my college age SIL use the term "norts" and I had no idea what she was talking about. I finally decided to check urban dictionary. Question: answered! Nike shorts!!!
When I was at UVA 4 years ago, is when I believe I noticed them starting to become popular with the runners. And let me tell you...running is a phenomenon at UVA. Everyone runs, all the time. It's like a constant road race on the sidewalks. So the first time I saw them at TJ Maxx, I bought a pair to see what all the fuss was about. And I'm so glad I did!

I wish I owned more pairs; right now I only have 3 and I wear them almost every day when I'm either walking the dog or walking myself. They are hands down, the most comfortable, flattering, non-riding up, durable pair of workout shorts I have ever owned. I have pink, navy and aqua and wish I had more. I'm sure the 2 people that read this blog also have them...so this isn't as much of a product review as a clarification for the new college girl slang. What can I say? She keeps me young! One of her latest posts is below. Enjoy.

There are a lot of things that I would do for my sisters, but being a sober sister at formal is absolutely not one of them. TSM.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I have some and I LOVE them! I saw them all the time when we lived in Arkansas so I got a pair and fell in love. I had reached an age where Soffee shorts were not appropriate for a woman my age {sigh...} and I hated when Soffee shorts went up my butt. TMI?? Nah...

    I do love the nickname for them, though-I've never heard them called that before! :)

    ReplyDelete