Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I love a good smocked outfit.  If I had an endless clothes budget for Will, we would have a closet full.  But alas, I do not, and he grows so fast.  When I see a good deal though, I try to snap it up.  This weekend, the Smocking Hot Mamas resale group on facebook had an awesome $20 or less event going on and had everything organized into gender/size categories for people to post their items.  So no need to comb through the endless cute girl dresses in search of something!


Out of the hundreds of items listed, Lisamarie and I tried to buy the same item.  Pretty funny.  I got to it first though!

Billy is on the fence about this style on Will, and here are some of his comments lately:
Stop trying to dress Will like an Amish baby.
He looks like a Dutch nerd.
He's going to look back at these pictures and wonder where the camo was.

Hahaha!  I don't think he cares enough to actually take a stand, but he does insert his opinion on occasion.  I tried to put a bonnet on Will once and that did not go over well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment