Monday, May 20, 2013

7 Month Update coming on Wednesday.

In the mean time...
I just made 2 ingredient pancakes: 1 banana/2eggs.  Not quite like a pancake, but a healthier option and I think it filled the sweet tooth breakfast void.

I think I drowned my phone this morning.  I drop it pretty often and cracked the screen a few weeks ago and got that fixed.  I'm not sure this is fixable though.  I saw some water from a bag full of melting ice dribble onto it during our walk this morning.  This could have been avoided if my stroller caddy arrived, but alas, it will be here tomorrow.  Not helpful.  I knew Billy wouldn't be angry because I can't begin to tell you how many pairs of sunglasses he has gone through in the past several years.  But ugh, not having a phone is no bueno.

I think I've talked about the lack of clothing options for little boys before.  Let's add shoes to that list.  I would like something like these Saltwater Sandals for him, but I'm not shelling out $40 for my non-walking baby.  Everything that I found found in stores either looks like an old man chunky sandal or something cheesy with a character on it.  The search continues!

What else...I made granola last week.  Yum-o.  And so easy.  No need to buy granola bars anymore!

Until Wednesday...and I don't know why blogger is stretching my pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment