Monday, June 3, 2013

32 Weeks

This little boy is just so funny!  He makes us laugh all the time.  But truthfully, he is more fun when Billy is around.  I think he sees me as mostly business.  He can be cranky and whiny with me at times, but the minute he sees his daddy, it's like the world has changed and nothing is wrong!  He can go from sad to smiley in an instant!

Woo hoo - Joggermom marathon is complete!  Thank goodness because is got HOT last week.  In the 90s!  I actually have not run with my stroller since March.  It is just so much harder and limits where I can go.  So I would wait for the small window of time when I put him to bed after his bath and hit the pavement before it got dark.  The stroller gets some serious miles without running though.  On the days I walk with the other moms, we walk 3 miles, and I usually do 2.5 on the other days when I'm by myself in our neighborhood.  I have found that I much more consistent and motivated to work out when I have other people to do it with me.  I'm so thankful to have met these other moms in Panera!  Also - I have figured out how to keep Will entertained and cool: ice in a mesh teether!  I don't hear a peep from him until almost the end now.  I'm sure to bring an extra bag of ice too.  He's cutting his top two teeth right now and they actually don't seem to be bothering him much.  Big difference from the bottom two!  Shockingly, they haven't affected his sleep either.  In fact, it has improved drastically this week.  Sleeping once through the night, and the others only getting up once!  YESSSSS!!!  I need that to stick!

He became obsessed with tags recently.  Tags on blankets, his boppy pillow, the playmat, toys...anything!  So I ran to Joann's and sewed up a quick tag blanket.  It's like tag overload for him!

Still getting closer to crawling, but not there yet.  He got on all 4s, and then started crying on Friday.  And on Sunday night, he pulled himself up on his knees in his crib.  So between babbling, maybe crawling, and pulling up, there is a lot on the brink these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment