Sunday, May 26, 2013

31 Weeks

We heard  a lot of "gagaga" and "dadada" this weekend.  I think he's able to repeat those sounds when we say them now.  Of course, the "dadada" has no association to Billy yet, but I do think that will be his first word.  I haven't heard the "m" sound much at all.

The only new food I introduced this week was peas.  And they were sweet peas, so I went easy on him!  This face says no, but after he got used to them, he wanted more!


I booked our first flight this week!  Spirit Air, for the win!  They fly direct from WV to Myrtle Beach, so Will and I will go see Grampy and Grandma next month for a week by ourselves.  I have no idea how Spirit keeps their prices so low, but I have been flying with them for years in and out of Ft. Lauderdale, DC and Pittsburgh(Latrobe).  I am a tad nervous about his ears and screaming in the plane.  I will have to do a little reading on that in the next couple weeks.  


Somehow, Billy does not have off for Memorial Day, so it was just a regular weekend for us and it went by in a flash.  I don't look forward to Mondays now anymore than when I was working.  Because on Mondays, I'm back on the "job" alone, and on the weekend, I like to be able to share Will and give my arms a rest.  :)

Nothing else exciting in these parts.  I'm up to 22.9 miles in the Joggermom Virtual Marathon.  So one more run this week and it will be complete!  A girl I walk with is making me look like a complete slacker because she finished by the 15th AND has five kids!

Enjoy your Memorial Day. We usually go visit a local veterans memorial on this day, but I don't think we'll get a chance today. I'm sure Billy will make sure Will understands the meaning of this day when he's older. God bless our troops!


No comments:

Post a Comment