Sunday, May 5, 2013

28 Weeks

Not too much new on the baby front this week.  He seems like he is reaching out for us now...if he's in our arms, and wants to go to either Billy or me.  I noticed he's got the pincer grasp down.  We haven't really moved on from avocado, because I messed up the squash while cooking.  He tasted a tiny bit of carrots and made it pretty clear that he wanted NONE of those!  
 These blocks are his favorite.  He dumps them out of the bucket and then puts them one by one in his mouth.  Eventually, we'll work on shapes, instead of tastes.  :)
 We got some new chairs for the front porch as an anniversary gift.  Five years down!  It seems like so long ago.  So much has happened since then!  Moving from Virginia to Florida, to buying a home in Florida, to Pittsburgh and now to West Virginia.  Whew.  Throw in a dog and a baby, a couple jobs.  It's really a lot for five years.  I hope we stay put for the next five...unless it's to NC.  That, I will support!



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little chunker! He is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca! I love all your pictures too! She's just a little older than Will, so I like seeing what is coming up for us!

    ReplyDelete