Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Remember this job that I did not get? Well that dept. called me back for another interview this week for an equally awesome job and they OFFERED it to me! To say I am thrilled is an understatement! I loathe my current coworkers and welcome the opportunity to work in a new environment with wonderful people! We still don't know for sure what is happening with Billy's plans, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it! For now, I will just be happy!

Some people don't like change, but I love it. In every part of life. I grew up as a military brat we we were always moving. It was always hard to say goodbye to friends, but it was fun to look forward to new places and new experiences. I had my brother close in age, so I always had a built in friend wherever I went. Now I have a built in husband, who will always be there. Luckily, he likes change too! I think we both have short attention spans and are always looking ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment