Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 thing Tuesday


Such a blogging block right now....so here is a list.

1. Saw my new office yesterday and it is awesome.
2. Had a great weekend and a quick trip down to Miami for Father's Day.
3. Billy leaves for a bachelor party this week. I'm just thankful it's at a lake in VA and NOT in Vegas.
4. I have not made a real dinner in about a week. Hot d
ogs, cereal and quesadillas are about all that have been on the menu.
5. I had to write a paper on a Morgan Freeman movie. Something tells me I'm not at UVa anymore.
6. I don't think we'll get to vacation in NC this summer since we have so many other trips to make :(
7. I bought the store brand Oreos and tried to convince Billy they were real. He almost fell for it.
8. I went to a wine glass painting class last week and didn't learn much. See below.
9. With the awesome Old Navy groupon, I bought myself 2 shirts, a shirt for B and a pair of shorts for him all for $12!
10. Hopefully this week will provide more things to write about bc this has been a struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment