Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Conversation between a coworker and myself:

Me: Just to let you know, I'm going to be working in another office as of July 13th
CW: Congrats. I'm going to be working here forever. If I were to switch to another office, I think I would be fired.

At least she knows it, right?

Billy left today for his bff's bachelor party. He woke up at 6am because he was so excited! So he decided to join Patton and I for our sunrise walk. We call these excursions with all 3 of us "family walks" and Patton always appears to be so happy when we're all together. He thinks we're all a part of the wolfpack I guess...
I gave him 3 rules for his party/vaca:
Do not get arrested
Do not get hospitalized
Do not spend all of my money

I'm fairly certain everything will be ok...but he's already planning on going rogue and going without a Virginia fishing license, so for all I know, that could be the gateway to something far worse....

No comments:

Post a Comment