Monday, June 27, 2011


-Billy comes home today - hooray! And from what I understand, he made it through the weekend unscathed. The dad of the bachelor did get a DWI on the pontoon boat the rented. What a buzzkill. Just glad Billy narrowly escaped the law on that one though! One of the guys kept my FIL and I entertained with pictures throughout the weekend, which I appreciated.

-Thank you, Michele Bahmann for continuing to prove my theory that Republicans are better looking than Democrats.
-I realized yesterday what an emotional person I have become in the last few years. I can cry at TV shows, songs, talking to my mom...basically anything. What is the kicker is that in high school and throughout college, people would say that I was as emotionless as a ham sandwich. What happened? All my mom asked me yesterday is if I was doing ok and I just lost it. Being home by myself for 5 days and only talking to Patton probably wasn't the best primer for that conversation!

-People said that because of our massive drought, that the gators are coming out of their habitats looking for water. One got a weimaraner not too far from here when the owner was walking him near a canal- and that is a BIG dog! Patton is so friendly, he would not sense the danger, which makes me want to keep him on a leash. I have not spotted a gator within a mile of our house, but I know they're out there!

-I'm in the final countdown for my current job/office. My new building is just the one next door to where I work now, but it is an entirely different world. I plan on blocking facebook from my computer and trying my best not to be mistaken for an undergrad on an almost daily basis. I am not sure how to do this...new haircut? More collared shirts, more high heels?

-Have a great week, my faithful 5 readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment