Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This weekend Billy told me he was tired of eating like a college student. Considering the size of my kitchen, the lack of a dishwasher and working, I don't really think I'm tired of it yet. Most of the time, it's just out of convenience. After I get home, and walk Patton, I'm starving and want to eat ASAP...which leads to the usual regimen of pasta, perogies, chicken, pizza or some version of easy pork.

So the past 2 nights, I decided to plan ahead and step it up. Thanks to pinterest, which has been the easiest way to find recipes, Monday was Stuffed pork tenderloin:And Tuesday was stuffed shells...mmmm...
These 2 dishes do technically fall into my go-to meal category, but they were a few steps up! After all was said and done, he admitted that making a regular dinner actually does take a long time. The thought crossed my mind of preparing them on the weekend, but is that how I want to spend my Sunday? Notsomuch. So maybe this will end up being a once or twice a week thing...I'll admit it would be nice to add a few more things to my aresenal! Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment