Monday, January 9, 2012

Let's face it: the weekend did not end well due to the Steelers loss to the Broncos last night. With all the injuries, I wasn't entirely surprised, and I think it's doubtful we would have made it much further with everyone being hurt and Ike Taylor running around. But all the haters out there...I mean, I like Tim Tebow too, but these weren't Bronco fans taunting us. Lauren pretty much said everything I wanted to say, and more.

We went over to Lisamarie and Aaron's house to watch the game and eat as much as possible in a three hour time span. I made Buffalo Chicken Dip and just thinking about it now makes me cringe at the number of calories I'm sure are in each bite. Good thing football season is over, so that will not go near my lips again until at least September. The good thing about their house is that we can bring Patton, and it is encouraged. They have 2 Dobermans and they play the entire time we're there. Patton also got a fun trip to Frick Park on Saturday and went for a swim. I know he misses the water in Florida! Number 493 reason why I love Pittsburgh is that there are so many parks within the city limits. Frick Park is over 500 acres, so we will definitely be going back....when it is a few degrees warmer!

The most fun part was the bath afterwards! There was no way we could bring him home as muddy as he was, so we stopped at the Dog Stop and used their bath tub. Apparently, I was the only one who thought this was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment