Monday, January 30, 2012

It's time for Menu Monday again. I went to the grocery store yesterday armed with my list, and didn't come home with a bunch of random items that don't add up to one dinner. We just got a new grocery store called Bottom Dollar Food and I was impressed...you just can't buy things like deli meat, since they do not have a butcher. I left with almost everything I need for the week for under $50!

This week we have one repeat because the Spinach Chicken Casserole was such a huge hit. And Billy rarely raves about chicken. I am also excited about having it again!
More spinach with this quiche. I have never made quiche!
Salad with smoked halibut - I don't need a recipe for this, and I will put Billy to work on the smoker.
Jalepeno Popper Grilled Cheese - served with salad to add a little bit of health to it.

If anything is superb, I will be sure to report. You can count on the fact that none of the above meals will be difficult to make, or require many ingredients. I don't play those games!


No comments:

Post a Comment