Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What a great weekend! And it didn't end until the lsat possible minute! I didn't fly out until 8pm on Sunday. It started out a little rough with a delayed flight out of Charlotte, but I was able to make it home in time for dinner made by Mom. (side-note: it's her 56th bday today!)

Saturday morning I woke up bright & early to head to Greenville for Morgan's Bridal Brunch. I was so happy to be invited and it was nice to see everyone before the wedding craziness began!

The wedding was perfect and I wouldn't expect anything less from Morgan. She's one of the most thoughtful people I know. From the giftbags, to the decor, she's always on point! I haven't seen her in three years, but it felt like no time had passed at all! Except for when we went to 519 after...it definetly did feel like I was an old married lady who was ready for bed around 1am!
On Sunday, I dragged my aching head out of bed and made the drive back to my parents. After a healthy dose of Motrin, I was back in action and went for a long walk on the beach with my mom. I'll see them again in less than 2 weeks! DirectAir called us yesterday and cancelled our flight to SC, but I was able to find another one out of Latrobe. Luckily, we need to go there to drop Patton off anyway! We'll miss the rehearsal, but I'm pretty sure Billy and I will be able to find out way down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment