Thursday, October 6, 2011


Even though I own a few iPods, I never caught on to the Mac craze. In light of the passing away of Steve Jobs, here is a quote from him and the top 5 reasons I am loving my work today, "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do."


1. Student organizations and emails like this:
The brothers of Phi XX XX will be hosting a Sausage Fest on Friday Oct. 7th from 11am to 3pm, on A-walk, outside of Mellon. Come enjoy a hot dog, a hot sausage or to just to "meat" the brothers. Seriously, did no staff proof this? Or did they think it was too funny just like me?

2. Free gym membership.

3. Free tuition.

4. Green space like this in the middle of the concrete jungle of downtown. I enjoyed this view, sunshine and a book yesterday during lunch.

5. Library/Starbucks/Bank/Post Office/Pharmacy all at my place of employment. The only other thing I could ask for is a dry cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment