Tuesday, October 18, 2011


I think these next couple weeks are going to fly! 18 days until the broski's wedding! This weekend I'm heading to NC for Morgan's wedding - it's a good and bad thing there is no home game that weekend. Good because I could find a hotel room...bad because if I'm making the trip to Greenville, I would at least lke to see the Pirates play! It will be so nice to have a little reunion though. There is enough football in Pittsburgh to go around!
This past weekend was fun. I had to go to work for a bit for freshmen parent weekend...then got contained downtown by those Occupy Pittsburgh bums...but finally made it out to Ligonier with Lisamarie. It was fun to walk around the Ligonier Days festival. In true LM/Jackie fashion, we had dessert for lunch! One of her student's moms asked if we were sisters...and then after seeing some pics, my mom asked if anyone ever asks us if we are sisters. Sadly, no. But we are both Swedish!

I also came home with a jalepeno cookie for him, which he did not like. I told him it was Made In America, which did not help this case. He wants us to only buy American made products for Christmas gifts this year. That will certainly be a challenge! No electronics for him, I guess!

On Sunday after the game, we went for a hike near our house. As seen below, Patton was a crazy dog. He just loves the cool weather and the trails and runs the entire time. He did not want to even sit still for the picture!
Guess who's 32nd birthday is TOMORROW??? He already got his gift....and iPad! Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment