Monday, October 31, 2011

I don't know why I spent so much time wondering what Billy and I could dress up as for Halloween. Clearly, we need to bring back the pirate costumes from 1994! Obviously, my brother and I were rocking the pirate theme before it was cool.

Only 5 days before the little broski's wedding! Our flight down to SC was canceled! But we picked up another one out of Latrobe for $60 less! Booya, DirectAir! We have to go to Latrobe anyway to drop Patton off. The only complication will be flying back into Pitt on Sunday, but I think we have the logistics worked out!

It was a chilly, but relaxing weekend. We had plans to go to a Halloween party, but bailed because of the weather. It was supposed to snow/ice again on Saturday night, but I'm not sure if it actually did. On Sunday we woke up and drove to one of Billy's rigs. It felts like an hour long roller coaster - going up and down hills and so many turns and unpaved roads! It was worth it though because he got the job! Woooo!

Annnd to top it off, the Pirates and the Steelers WON! Looking forward to this 3 day week! One of the perks of working for a Catholic school = tomorrow is All Saints Day = no work!

No comments:

Post a Comment