Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just when I thought I was safe...
I have learned to keep MOST of my shoes in my car. All my work shoes are in my back seat, because I have learned that even if they are in my work bag, Patton will sniff them out, and then go hide and chew on them. I knew that if I don't hear him...he's doing something BAD!

Well, apparently, he now knows how to open doors. Or, that is what Billy says - since he swears he closed the closet door. Mmmm hmmm. So I came home to this today!

I wore these shoes in Melissa's wedding three years ago(this week!) and need to wear them again next month as a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. FAIL. That will not be happening! I get angry at Patton, but it really doesn't matter. And he only eats my shoes...he doesn't even go near Billy's. It's like he loves me so much he wants to ingest me? I'm so confused. But there is good news with all of this!!..My mom comes to the rescue within the hour I tell her this and finds these Aldo shoes for only $14.99 with free shipping on Amazon!
The bridesmaids gods must be looking out for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment