Monday, October 10, 2011

Last weekend it was almost snowing and this weekend it was 80 degrees. Pittsburgh, stop messing with me! It really was a great weekend though. Friday, Billy decided to stay in Morgantown after work and relive his college days with some of his buddies. He made it back by 9:30am on Saturday and slept most of Saturday while I went shopping to try to find a shower curtain to go with our pink tile bathroom. Dear, sweet Billy…never seems to remember how much it is going to hurt the next day when he does that.

We had friends coming to stay with us over the weekend, so I was forced to finally put everything away/hide it under the bed. The guest room finally looks presentable! What we did realize though, was the bathroom door doesn’t shut all the way! With just the 2 of us, we never shut it…so it wasn’t until Saturday that we realized that this was a problem! Especially when Patton likes to nudge the doors open and join you in the commode or shower. We sort of fixed the issue with a latch hook.

So Steve & Tiffany got engaged on Grandview Ave on Saturday evening and went to the game on Sunday. For the game, we went to one of Billy’s college friend’s grandmothers house in Sewickley , where he proceeded to trade them our vegetables for cookies on the way out. We went out to dinner on Sunday and then Billy forced ice cream on everyone because his stomach is a bottomless pit. Of course, I got zero pictures as usual. I need to really start taking some because I never have any to submit to my cousin’s family calendar that she has made every year. Such a disappointment!

Less than 2 weeks until North Carolina – one month until my broski’s wedding and then my FIL comes to visit and then Thanksgiving! Lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment