Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just some things....

Obviously, it's hot. But down here is South Florida, it's not as hot as every where else for the only time of the year. Summers down here are actually bearable. Not for Patton though! He's got a fur coat on! When we got for walks, he runs from shadow to shadow, to stay in the shade. He's a smart one!

I had another episode of my head throbbing so much that I couldn't even see the computer screen on Tues/Wed. Thank God that is over! I didn't know what it was until my boss said that stress is more powerful than we realize. She said her eye starts twitching uncontrollably and that is when she takes it down a notch. Deep breaths!

Billy had to travel this week for a wedding in DC tomorrow and then needed his car to take care of some other things and stayed at the cheapest hotel possible. I didn't even KNOW you could get a Howard Johnson's for $30. That would NOT be happening if I was there. I would rather sleep in the car! Billy typically has champagne taste, so I'm surprised he made that choice!

Two cheers for Home Depot! We asked if they gave military discounts and the answer was YES - even for inactive vets! So we have been homeowners for over 2 years without knowing about this! Jackpot!

I've turned my past 2 weeks of homework in late. I have never turned anything in late! Obviously, my head is elsewhere! The last assignment is due Saturday - I can do it! On time!

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment