Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Awkward Work Moments

I sat down in my desk this morning, realizing the slit of my skirt was on the side - when it is supposed to be in the back! Don't worry, I already walked across campus for the world to see.

I cut a minivan off in traffic yesterday, only then to realize she pulled into my university, then also into my garage, and then appeared in my elevator after lunch. I recognize her, but I hope she doesn't recognize me. As if my Florida plates didn't give it away...ugh.

The cleaning lady comes in every morning and I don't know why, but it makes me uncomfortable. I feel bad clacking away on my keyboard while she takes out my trash. I try to make small talk, but it is always so awkward.

I walked into my office to find another lady on my computer getting files. Only to find out she was the temp for this position, but didn't get hired on full time - and I got the job instead. Umm...hello.

This is my life. Awkwardd!

No comments:

Post a Comment