Thursday, August 25, 2011




Hooray for the 100th post - and it's a big one! The first post as a Pennsylvanian! We arrived last Saturday after 18.5 hours in the car. We split the trip up, but it seemed to take forever! And the 2nd day, while technically it was shorter, it seemed so much longer because I had to concentrate so hard on driving up and down and around the mountains of West Virginia. Thanks goodness it is over! We also had a little bit of a rocky first day in the neighborhood, with a cranky next door neighbor and me spotting some kid trying to get into all of the
cars on our street. But once I started work on Monday, everything was great! I really like my new job and everyone is so nice. A far cry from my old office. Even the students are polite!

Melissa brought us a MUCH appreciated dinner, we have started exploring our neighborhood and we finally took some pictures because our family has been asking so many questions! We are so happy to be here! The weather is perfect right now - we don't have air conditioning and there isn't even a need for it! It is glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment