Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bradley Cooper does it again in the Hangover 2. He still reigns as one of my favorites. I started thinking today though...rarely does he play the good guy. He's got that distrusting look to him, but also VERY attractive.

This movie though. How is it only rated R? I believe they saw the line and
stepped over it, but whoever is rating these movie should probably suggest some editing. When the first Hangover came out two summer ago, a lot of people said it was the funniest movie they ever saw. "Ever?" I said. "Funnier than Wedding Crashers?" because that is by baseline for funny. Most people said it was, but I disagreed then and I disagree now. Yes, it is funny, but a lot of the times it funny because of the shock value. Either way, it was still very funny. Just don't go see it with your mom. Or your kids. Or anyone you're related to because there is a good bit of disturbing nudity!

No comments:

Post a Comment