Thursday, May 5, 2011

B is for BOOYA! I got a "B" in Literary Criticism. It was a take home final essay, but it was not easy! I'm just so glad it is OVER! I definitely think that was my cue to move back to education courses. So this summer I'll be taking a course called Leadership 1. I think it's a 5 part series - yikes. So again, since tuition is free for me, I might was as well start climbing the PhD mountain. I have no idea what we'll be doing in a year...I mean we could move, win the lottery, have kids...WHO KNOWS! But no sense in not starting just because I don't know what the future holds.

So our anniversary was wonderful. Very low key, which I really prefer. I got home and Billy was cooking up a storm. Pasta alfredo with crab meat and garlic bread. No vegetables, just how he likes it! We also had red wine and Thin Mint ice cream. Yum-o. Then we took Patton for a long walk in the park and the weather was just perfect. 3 years down, a lifetime to go!

This weekend is Mother's Day, so we'll be making the trek down to Miami on Sunday Funday to spend it with the in-laws!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 3 years together! It seems like just yesterday I was a little too drunk at your wedding. Thanks again. HA

    And congrats on your B in your class!

    ReplyDelete