Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things My Husband Does


I got this idea from Newlyweds on a Budget. She seems to have the same thoughts as I do sometimes when it comes to living with a significant other. Like really, do you not think to put the dishes in the dishwasher or your clothes in the hamper? But the one I'm going to discuss today has been happening with more frequency lately and I have got to put a stop to it!

I usually go to bed around 10pm because I wake up at 5:55am. Granted, I don't have to be at work till 9, but I like to wake up, drink my coffee and walk the dog just as it's getting light out so it isn't too hot. It's only May, but it is easily 80 degrees at 8am. So anyway, I go to bed sometimes hours before Billy. I brush my teeth, put some chapstick/lip balm on and go to sleep. We sleep with a ceiling fan on, so I always feel like m lips dry out at night. So anyway, when Billy decides to come to bed, he like to give me a kiss goodnight. Most of the time, he tries to WAKE ME UP to say good night and say he loves me. Wake me up at midnight? Is that really necessary? I usually refuse to say I Love You back and grumble back to sleep. Lately, he has found it even more hilarious to try and kiss the chapstick off my lips so he can have some too. TMI? Perhaps, but this is the crap I live with. And the chapstick is on my bedside table, so if he really did want some, it is available for use! Last night, I think I tried to use physical force to make him understand that it is not cool to wake up your sleeping wife for your amusement.

So it's 7:30 now and he's still sleeping. Must be nice! As a side note, I got a bad of free samples from Target in the mail a few weeks ago, and said chapstick was in it. It's Neutrogena and I give it 2 thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. that would piss me off too! i hate being woken up in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete