Monday, May 9, 2011

This was a "thank goodness make-up exists" type of morning. I looked awful after freaking out on the dog and Billy for one of my shoes missing. They both had conveniently forgotten to tell me that Patton ate it! So after my fit of rage, what I saw in the mirror was just not pretty!I left my shoes on the closet floor, like a normal person, but my dear husband keeps leaving the closet door open. And for Patton, that means JACKPOT! I have lost boat shoes, new balances, aasics, at least 2 other pairs of heels, and now these. Bahh! I blame the other human in the house, not the dog!

But at least the weekend was good! We had a lazy Saturday and a very pleasant(short) visit down to Billy's parents house - with all 3 sisters present! Despite all the dramatic happenings lately, everyone was seemingly in good spirits. I mean, there was pizza, chicken salad, cookies, pigs in a blanket, fruit, shrimp, chips...and now at least 2 more lbs on my hips!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment