Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dinner: Fail


I bought Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta a couple weeks ago because duh - it was on sale! I decided to try it tonight, thinking it would be like any other tri-color pasta. Boy was I wrong. As soon as I put it in the strainer, it smelled like steamed vegetables. For me, this is not necessarily a bad thing. For Billy, I might as well try to feed him poison. Thinking quickly, I decided to cover it in sauce and mozzerela and put in the oven to disguise the smell/look of vegetables. But as soon as I started scooping it on to the plate, he knew what was going on and quickly grabbed the box from the trash can and foiled my disguise. To his credit, he did try it, but then pushed all the green and orange pasta pieces to the side. Yes, I am married to a 5 year old. I guess I'm going to have to go all Jessica Seinfeld on his and secretly blend eggplant into the brownies or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment