Monday, March 14, 2011

Was it not so hard to get out of bed this morning because it was so dark? First of all, it was really 5:40am, NOT 6:40am and there was no sun to coax me up. No bueno. For the next couple weeks, I won't be able to go on my morning walk with Patton because it is too dark. I just don't trust the citizens on Boynton Beach to not be lurking behind trees trying to kidnap me in the twilight of the early morning. Once it gets light out a little earlier, I'll be back and Patton will be happy that he doesn't have to wait until Billy drags himself out of bed to take him for a walk.

It was such a great weekend though. Candice came around dinner time on Friday and Billy cooked some flank steak and we ate outside. It was gorgeous weather! On Saturday, we took a long walk in the park, enjoyed some mimosas by the pool, walked around downtown Delray, the beach, made milkshakes, dinner and then saw a movie with the 2/$9 fandango deal I got on Living Social last week. We saw Take Me Home Tonight with Topher Grace. I don't recommend paying to see this movie. It was sorta cute and entertaining, but also sort of dumb and a story we've already seen countless times in those coming of age movies. I do generally like Topher and That 70s Show re-runs on MTV though.

It was so nice to see her and catch up on girl talk! I don't get much of that anymore except on the phone with my friends far far away! Candace left for her grandparents condo in Naples on Sunday afternoon and I spent the rest of the day catching up on laundry and lounging. Tonight, our next visitor, my bff's husband Ricky Bobby comes to stay while he is down here for work in Miami!

1 comment:

  1. I have to get up at 5:15 to work out and let me tell you, it was soooo hard. it's dark now when i drive there, and it feels just feels so wrong on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete