Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yesterday my eyes literally stopped working. I was staring at the computer screen and noticed I couldn't read the spreadsheet anymore! I tried refocusing...then closing one eye, then another. Nothing worked! So I took an early lunch and went to sit outside. Only to realize that even though I had requested B to make me a PB&J, he only put on the PB! Gahhh.

So then went back to the office and got so freaking hot and felt a massive headache coming on. Our secretary and a professor continued to stare at me while I had my eyes closed trying to compose myself. But then I almost burst into tears, so they shut the door. Thankfully.

Next up was my meeting with the retirement rep to roll over my account. That was not as enjoyable as it could have been because of the POUNDING headache. After that, I just left work because it would have been stupid to sit there and not look at the computer screen.

I came home and found out that another candidate was selected for the job B interviewed for last week. Sad day. So we commiserated in some Starbucks ice cream, which I got for $1 each last week at Publix! Which also has 13grams of fat per serving. But we both agreed that we felt better after eating it. Yum.

So now...I'm just waiting for my mom to email me back with her diagnosis of my symptoms. Gahhh(in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice).

**update since post**Mom thinks it could have been a migraine. I don't like that news because I know so many people with chronic migraines and I do not want to be part of that club.

No comments:

Post a Comment