Saturday, February 12, 2011

Since I have the night AND TV to myself, I have settled on SATC movie - one that I never get tired of watching. But the scene where Big leaves the wedding, and then comes back gets me every time. Is there anything worse to watch?
Glad to finally get Billy out of the house because I was the gopher this afternoon. I'll have to post pics of this weekend's project tomorrow after it is complete. Not only did I have to run into the garage and get him a wrench, pliers, scissors, a sandwich...but he also dropped a piece of wood on me from the ladder THREE times. I almost quit. He thinks this is family fun time. More like torture and childhood flashbacks for me. He was not made to help around the house and assist with weekend project since he was able to walk like I was. I thought when I turned 18 it would be over. Ugh.
Good news is that Billy had an interview on the other side of the state last week! A place where we could have more land...and perhaps an alpalca or mini horses. Yes, I have seen both for sale on craigslist. Mini potbelly pics, too. Patton would love to have some friends! :)
HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment