Monday, February 7, 2011

Today is a no good, very bad day.

First, we're mourning the loss of the Steelers. And I had to take the Steelers lunchbox to work bc I left mine on Friday. We're loyal fans, but who wants to parade that around today?



Next, I was helping B's grandma get her suitcase out of the back of the car this morning and the automatic hatch came down on my head. OUCH!

And then, I got up to get my lunch from the fridge and apparently my foot was asleep/not functioning because I definitely fell to my knees as soon as I tried walking. Good thing no one saw me!

So the day is half way over now...it can only get better???

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first of all, that greek website is HILARIOUS. And I had forgotten about fratty.com until you brought it up-memories! :)

    I hate that the Steelers lost. It was a very sad Monday here. By here, I mean in this house and all surrounding areas. I swear, everyone banded together and wore their Steelers stuff, though! I REALLY wish we lived closer so that we could hang out. I miss you like whoa...xoxo

    ReplyDelete