Monday, October 25, 2010

Many things

We have a great, relaxing and sort of productive weekend. The best part was that the Steelers and ECU Pirates won! I also mopped the floor...which I hate more than probably any other chore. But after I'm finished, I'm so proud of myself and just stare at the floor from all different angles. I also scrubbed the bathroom, washed Patton and finished up laundry. This is while Billy was busy digging up the backyard and found a broken drain pipe. We couldn't figure out why our deck drains were backing up...it is because 3 foot roots had made their way into the drain! Luckily, I married Mr. Fix-It. He can seriously fix anything. Even if it's not broken!

We also found a diving duck in the pool as we were getting ready for church on Sunday! Luckily, Patton did not notice! Last year, we had baby turtles! For a while, Billy had an account where the family purposefully kept a turtle in their pool. I think he finally convinced them that keeping the turtle in the pool would keep their chemicals unbalanced.

Today's is Mom's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment