Friday, October 22, 2010

I <3 my Labrador



So the time has come. The time for Billy to get a real world job. We've put it off for as long as we can so he could focus solely on getting his business going. He has made some strides and some great contacts, but I don't think we can keep paying the bills this way. So we were discussing this as I was making dinner(pancakes & sausage – yay Friday!) and we were thinking…poor Patton! He's been so used to someone being home most of the time. What is he going to do during the day if no one is here to pay attention to him? When we leave for short trips like church, he give him free reign on the house. I've only lost 2 shoes to this, which I think is pretty good for a pup that just turned 1! So I said we should have a kid so they could stay home and take care of Patton. Billy thinks we should adopt a 17 year old! But I guess our sweet Patton is going to have the join the ranks with other dogs that have working moms and dads. I just hope he understands. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment