Monday, March 18, 2013

21 Weeks

This week, Baby Will will be five months old!  This month has definitely gone by the fastest.  I don't think there is too much progression in weight, but we'll see on Friday.  I do think he is getting taller, because his clothes with footies are looking a little stretched.  I am excited to take his 5 month pictures to see the difference from last month!
And he can now roll from back to belly!  With some enticement of toys, of course.  But a few weeks ago, I read about sleep interruptions, because they are are practicing their new skills.  And I laughed it off.  But then I saw him rolling in his sleep!  Practice makes perfect, buddy!

We also tried church again, and he was so good.  We left just a little before the end, because it was going on over an hour...and it was getting to be a bit too much to ask.  Once we settle on a regular church, we'll look into the nursery.  Which, I'm thinking, will be no easy task (for me)!
Yeah, I know that he is wearing a Christmas outfit in this picture.  I need to do laundry!  


As far as progression to the 5k...the 2nd run was better than the first.  I didn't even try to put him front facing.  I'm going to save that for a nice day, when we have time to leisurely stroll around the park.  Made it 19 minutes though.  A nice old lady commented that I was pushing a big load.  Uh - yes!  But as long as baby is happy!  And what is it about old men, who always ask for rides in the stroller?  It happens in the mall every time, too.
Is this the longest winter ever, or what?  Sunday night, snow was predicted and it is scheduled again for tonight.  I'm cool with snow Dec-Feb, only.  March should mean no snow allowed!  Some days, I do miss Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment