Tuesday, July 3, 2012

25 Weeks

Size: Cauliflower - around 14 inches, 2 lbs

Interesting fact: He is enjoying his new sense of equilibrium -- he now knows which way is up and which is down.

Symptoms: Acid reflux at night.  Compared to the first 3 miserable months, this is a breeze.

Maternity clothes:  Sometimes I don't care about what I'm wearing, as long as it fits.

Cravings: Fruit!  At the store on Sunday, I bought watermelon, grapes, cherries, bananas and strawberries.  That should all be very helpful for the glucose test in 2 weeks.

Aversions: Sorry, chicken.  Maybe ground beef too. The same.

Fun things: 100 days left on Saturday.  Candice is coming to stay with us this weekend so we can go to LM's shower!
 
What I miss:  Being tan.

 Misc: Furniture is in, but we will probably wait until the end of the month to pick it up because we are busy for the next 3 weekends.  Baby Will's movements can no longer be ignored; I felt like he was jumping on my bladder at work yesterday!  When he's moving, Billy likes to try to figure out what body part is poking us...we have not been able to figure it out though!


No comments:

Post a Comment