Tuesday, July 10, 2012

26 Weeks


Size: Lettuce - around 14 inches, 2 lbs - it's getting pretty vague with a wide variation of potential weight/lengths on thebump.com

Interesting fact: He is taking breaths(of amniotic fluid) and his eyes will open soon.

Symptoms: Maybe a little more tired again.  I fell asleep the past 2 days when I got home from work.

Maternity clothes:  I bought a maternity swimsuit this past weekend - just what every girl dreams of!

Cravings: Still loving fruit.  And lots of water!

Aversions: Sorry, chicken.  Maybe ground beef too. The same.

Fun things: 98 days left!  Vacation starts Friday!  Baby shower coming up next weekend.
 
What I miss:  Wine.  Candice brought over a case of wine from her tasting at work and I could not partake.  An entire case!  Ugh.

 Misc: There is no weekly picture because I had to leave the house by 7am today.  Instead, it is a great memory from the weekend - LM, Candice and I after her baby shower.  Great friends for nearly 15 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment