Tuesday, July 24, 2012

28 Weeks/3rd Trimester

Size: Eggplant- around 14 inches, 2.5 lbs
Interesting fact: He is developing more fat and may be able to see light.

Symptoms: Tired.  I fell asleep on the couch when I got home yesterday, but Patton woke me up when he was ready for dinner.  This dog is not one to be ignored!  Major leg cramps and insomnia at times.

Maternity clothes: Yes, but I still haven't had to buy any maternity work out clothes.  I still wear all my shorts and sometimes Billy's tshirts.  Good thing Billy isn't a huge guy.

Cravings: Fruit, ice cream, sometimes cheese.

Aversions: The same.

Fun things: 3rd trimester...there was a time where it seemed eons away!  I hope Will stays in there as long as he needs to, but I wouldn't mind speeding this time up.  We had our shower this weekend and now have most of what we need to get us started.  The shower was fantastic and it was so nice to see how many friends/family came to see us.
 
What I miss:  A normal bladder.
 
Misc: We start our class tomorrow and I'm excited to start learning.  The midwife started asking us questions during the last appt. about our birth plan and Billy and I sort of just had blank stares. It's a 6 week class that covers basically everything from pain management, birth, to infant care.  Hopefully an emphasis on the latter!  

No real belly picture this week either...but one from the shower, which was 27 weeks and 4 days.  Close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment