Wednesday, June 27, 2012

24 Weeks

Size: Ear of Corn - and he gained about 4oz this week

Interesting fact:He could technically survive right now if he was born early, with serious medical intervention.  We want him to stay in MUCH longer to bake though!

Symptoms: Hungry!  I ate 1/2 a quiche last night.

Maternity clothes: Mostly yes and finally a random person, who did not know I was pregnant asked me when I was due.  Maybe we're passed the "is she fat or pregnant stage?"

Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies with milk.

Aversions: Sorry, chicken.  Maybe ground beef too.

Fun things: Just realized we're almost to the 3rd trimester!
 
What I miss:  Hebrew National hotdogs.

 Misc: To my surprise, and delight, Billy heard Patton throwing up this morning and jumped out of bed to help him...and then cleaned it up and made himself coffee before I realized what was going on.  I didn't even know he knew how to make his own coffee!  What else does he know how to do, but is holding out on?  Laundry?  Also - I was reading in a magazine a list of things you should do before you have the baby and it listed having frozen meals prepared.  He said, "Why?  I can cook!"  Whew.  Not like I would have actually prepared meals in advance, anyway though.  Let's be real.


No comments:

Post a Comment