Friday, July 20, 2012

Random Friday

-Sorry no weekly update.  There is not much to update anyway. 

-I walked in my bedroom at 8pm last night to a 39'' television.  I promptly had a very calm conversation with my husband.  Ha!  We agreed that we should get a new TV bc ours had a VHS player...but not this monster.  I believe the monster is staying though.

-We haven't unpacked from our fun extended weekend in NC.  Heading to DC tomorrow though!  Summer travel is better than winter travel, so it's pretty bearable.

-My midwife told me that I needed to start coming to see her every two weeks.  ALREADY? 

-I was walking around in F21 last night(browsing the accessories, obv) and I felt extremely out of place!  Not only am I approaching 30, but also pregnant...I'm not really their target audience anymore!

-I got a mani/pedi last night and of course the manicure lasted all of 2 hours.  Why do I even try?  Good thing I had a groupon!

-I was looking forward to seeing The Dark Knight Rises, because it was filmed in Pittsburgh, but now...maybe not.  Or maybe not any other movie, ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment