Sunday, December 4, 2011


It finally feels like Christmas! In Florida, it never quite felt like Christmas because it was so warm. But now...with our tree(a real one!), decorations and a chill in the air, it feels like it should! We drove around forever looking for a tree, and finally gave up. Just as we were about to head home, we found them right at the bottom of our road. Duhhhh.

Patton officially hates Christmas though. He howls at almost all Christmas songs, so I had to change the station and he keep stealing out ornaments off the tree. So far, we have only had one casualty. He was also crying when we were trying to put lights up outside today. That was a complete fail, btw. No lights outside for us.

Billy asked me for my Christmas list and I really had a hard time thinking of things. A couple of years when I gave him a list, he bought everything on it! I gave him specific instructions not to buy everything on it this year though! I was hesitant to put these on, because $48 seems expensive for mittens. But I would wear them for several months...and they are very pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment