Saturday, December 17, 2011

I tried to sleep in this morning, but Patton will not let that happen! I took him out and then went back to bed, but he just sat there and stared at me. So needy!

I have a lot to do anyway, like clean the house, go to the post office, buy some more makeup bc someone or some DOG knocked it off the counter yesterday and broke my eyeshadow. Things between now and next week will go by so fast, especially at work. Which is why I asked Billy for the house cleaning service I saw on Groupon yesterday but he said no. Ugh!

I keep laughing at the very funny gift I found for my FIL at Urban Outfitters last night. I guarantee he will think it is hilarious and keep sending us pictures of the sentences he makes. He has a mustache and apparently no one has seen his upper lip since 1980.

No comments:

Post a Comment