Monday, November 7, 2011

We had a fantastico time at Jimbo and Courtney's wedding. The problem with being in a wedding, though, is that you don't get a chance to take many pictures! And with both of us being in the wedding, we didn't get any pictures of the ceremony. It was fun for us both to be involved...and to not have to walk with a stranger down the aisle.
It was chillier in SC than PA I think, but we didn't let that get us down! A little alcohol and a wrap, and I was good to go. I even got Billy to dance! We got to the rehearsal by the skin of our teeth, but after that pretty much everything was smooth sailing. Except the groom's cake...but that is a story for another day. Or another decade.

For a gift, Courtney got her BMs a big box of embossed stationery. It was a perfect gift! I had to leave mine with my mom bc Spirit Air we didn't have space in our bags, but I can'w wait to start using it after they bring it up in December. For the groomsmen gifts, they got collapsible chair with a built in cooler. Perfect for tailgating and much better than the standard flask as a gift. All the groomsmen and bridesmaids were so much fun, which added to the weekend!
On the way home, we wore our Steelers jerseys(and dressed Jim's dog up) and had an ON TIME direct flight! We caught a little hell from the occasional Ravens fans, but we won't get into that. We did have the most strange cab ride home though. And before I realized it, he had my address, name and birthyear, so I made us stop to get cash so he wouldn't have my credit card number too. It was very bizarre.

So that ends my flight travels to the Carolinas for this year. Three times down and back in two months. Time to get ready for my FIL to visit this weekend and Thanksgiving in 2.5 weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. i have such terriblie posture in that picture. but your face is priceless! ;o) ps did you tell your mom about this yet so i can list it on my blog!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not go public with it to anyone else yet...but if they find it, they find it. I don't talk too much crap about other people on here ;)

    ReplyDelete