Monday, November 21, 2011

Since only about 3 people read this blog, I'm ok with releasing our Christmas card photo...which is a semi-fail. I agreed to Billy's tacky sweater idea, but now the picture is made, I'm thinking they were not nearly tacky enough and that most people will think they are normal sweaters. At least Patton is looking rather goofy....lucky for us though, we got this picture in one take. As soon as the camera took the shot, the battery died. I can't believe everyone is looking in the same general direction!

Also I was feeling a little crafty on Saturday and made a wreath for our door. For me, this is about as creative as it gets. Keep your standards low, people.

To cap off the weekend, we had Melissa & Corey over and Patton continued his strike against poor baby Teagan. I think overall, he is just confused about what she is. It's like she's the size of a small animal, but doesn't smell like one??? Not totally sure what the root of his behavior is, but he had to be sent upstairs while we had fun without him....and Billy forced his Godiva liquor on our guests.

Cheers to a 3 day week....and only having to work two more 5 day work weeks from now until January!

No comments:

Post a Comment