Sunday, November 27, 2011

And the debate begins....colored lights or white lights? I like both, but I am NOT a colored light hater, like many people. If I were going for a certain theme with my Christmas lights, I would probably stick with white. But I don't have one...I have a lot of hand-me-downs and a lot from when I was a kid, so for me, I like to decorate with colored lights. Billy does not. But too bad -because I have already wrapped them all the way up the stairs. Muhahaha.

Thanksgiving was over and I think we can all agree that it was probably one of the best Thanksgivings we have ever had. We made the short trek to DC/Maryland on Thursday morning. We got to meet our new nephew and he was an angel! The weather was beautiful, the wine and beer was seemingly bottomless and we got to participate in the fun tradition of bowling between dinner and dessert!














We only stayed overnight, which was perfect, because then we got to enjoy the rest of our long weekend at home, relaxing. I went to Zumba with Lisamarie on Saturday and it was awesome. I'm going to check to see if they offer classes at my gym. Since it gets dark at 5pm and has been raining nearly every day, it is hard to find time to walk/run outdoors!

We also tried another church on Mt. Washington this weekend...and this one only had 10 people, as opposed to the 20 the last time we tried to go! I have no idea what that is about or how these churches can sustain themselves with attendance like that. Perhaps that is why they tried to collect offering twice in the hour long service???

Tomorrow is back to the grind...with freshmen registration....no doubt I will have my phone ringing off the hook all day long! There will be no easing back into it for me! But the end is in sight...just 18 more working days until Christmas vacation!





No comments:

Post a Comment